Esfingomanómetro. Diagnostix™703 Series.
The ADC Diagnostix™ 703 is a versatile palm style aneroid sphygmomanometer boasting precision crafted performance and rugged durability.
Revolutionary palm-style manometer (804N) with integral bulb and trigger-style air-release valve for one-hand convenience; exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1 specifications for accuracy and is backed by a lifetime calibration warranty
• Precision-crafted 300mmHg Japanese-engineered movement tested to 50,000 cycles
• Movement housed in a zinc cage that suspends within the polymer housing for enhanced shock resistance
• Ambidextrous infinite-control trigger-release air valve • Adcuff™ nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide™ marking system prevents miscuffing
• Quick-release Luer connector
• Complete with leatherette carry case with self-repairing nylon zipper
• Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA from foreign components